Turkish server?

SexySwuuly

Nope.

• Lack of hosting.
  • Lack of money.
  • Very little benefit for players, nor staff.
  • A lot of Turkish people would probably still prefer the more populated EU servers.
  • Not everyone there are terrible drivers, though those drivers tend to be the ones you remember, and to be the most visible ones.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

On 10/26/2017 at 10:32 AM, Mirrland said:

There's no need to discriminate against a certain nationality, every nationality has its fair share of bad drivers.

In addition, TruckersMP currently provide continental servers and not national servers.

While I do agree, when 96 out of my 132 reports involve Turkish players it stops being a matter of discrimination and starts becoming fact to me.  Every nationality does have it's share of bad drivers, however every other player I have encountered has at least the common courtesy to apologize for their actions when something happens.  Instead I have Turkish players making insulting and racist comments daily either in game or on my youtube channel because I reported them for their bad driving (Not fully complaining, I love reporting them on youtube too).

• 2 weeks later...

More of a question for the Devs which should have been posted in help/suggestion.

TruckersMP Dev HumaneWolf has replied with a rejected answer due to:

Spoiler
  • Lack of hosting.
  • Lack of money.
  • Very little benefit for players, nor staff.
  • A lot of Turkish people would probably still prefer the more populated EU servers.
  • Not everyone there are terrible drivers, though those drivers tend to be the ones you remember, and to be the most visible ones.

/locked and archived.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Archived