DLC Paint packs

Araleya

Question

9 answers to this question

@Candy Heart

First off welcome to the forums. 

Second, try going into single player and see if the skins are there. If they are - apply the paint job you want save the game in single player and reload when in multiplayer.

Worst case scenario right click on steam in your system tray and go to library and right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 and select Properties. From there go to local files and go ahead and verify the integrity of game files.

The DLC should work without an issue as it is supported. You can find all additional supported DLC here. 

I hope this has helped and you get to use your paint job in the game soon.

Riley

23 hours ago, ANTRANS DINKLEBERG said:

It is a strange problem. The paint packs should fit with all trucks in the game. I am not sure if they will work on a truck with 8x4 chassis. Which chassis are you using?

I was using the 8x4 chassis but I've had to downgrade to the next one down.

But it is pathetic how you cant use them on the 8x4 chassis, hopefully, they will patch it.

also on the topic of paints, would my friend be able to see my paint if he doesn't have the pack?

Your friends won't be able to see this,only if they have the same DLC.

@Candy Heart

Please let me know if all of your questions got answered.

• Confused 1

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png