Opinions on the Scout Cars

[FR] Vi3411S

^^ In fact, it's the opposite. Cars in the game are just a modded truck, the physics affecting them work the same as with trucks. The problem is that the Scout cars were made with 8000 Nm. torque, 20 tons weight, they can accelerate like a rocket, reach way over 200 Km/h, and their brakes are so flawed... But most people just see a car and they think that they're on a racing game, that's why you can see so many of them "wheels-up". Power without control = Disaster.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't even talk about when they underestimate the roll rate of these cars or when they don't have enough grip so they go over the oncoming lane and maybe can get away with it or there was no traffic.... or an accident

I think a 150km/h max is good on highway and 100km/h on country roads.... on city the general 50, I follow this rule at me

25 minutes ago, buksikutya77 said:

I think a 150km/h max is good on highway and 100km/h on country roads.... on city the general 50, I follow this rule at me

Only drive at a speed that you can permanently control your vehicle.

Always adapt your speed to the course of the road, traffic, visibility and weather conditions.

Well I will make this brief but I could go on for hours telling my opinions. LOL

They are very hard to control and if you are in a traffic area you bump into people alot when they heavly break infront of you.

They are used as a trolling item. Fast, nippy. This can cause major accidents on the roads of multiplayer.

Good for if you are leading a huge convoy. 

Overall I personelly DO NOT like pilot cars as I find 9/10 cars ram me up the back side ahahah xD

Cars in the MP are a disaster, but still if you are being guided by unexpected pilots

:P

When I'm flying skoda I always keep the speed limit of 90km / h for my safety and that of others.

I like to drive my car sometimes because i want to play on the ETS2 Servers but dont want to "work" ;)

Than i sometimes drive my car, but never over the car Speedlimit. 

Sometimes i drive the D-C Road just to show that a car can drive good as well ;) and mostly i drive to discover the map.

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

Hi @Colberr

Something about the way these people enjoy themselves.I actually like to using scout but they are very naughty,most accidents happen because of they.I suggest not to approach them too much.There are servers that do not allowed use of cars.

-Europe 5 [No Cars]

-Europe 1 [Simulation]

-Europe 3 [No Cars]

Pilot beacons and pilot paintjob just to drive on C-D is not allowed as you are abusing the paintjob. That’s why you’ll see that everyones using normal paintjob. Some people are useless traffic, going up and down for absolute no reason. Some are going from lets say, Brussels to Dortmund thru C-D then they carry on going North into Scandinavia or they go East or South. 

On C-D road people drive cars mainly to cause problems. Many people with trucks also drive there just add traffic and when they do not know how to use brakes or to not overtake in the traffic... well, this is why we have huge jams. I avoid EU2 most of the time, i use this servers only earlier times during the day when rest of the servers are empty.

2 hours ago, SpeedySuliHD_TMP said:

Pilot beacons and pilot paintjob just to drive on C-D is not allowed as you are abusing the paintjob. That’s why you’ll see that everyones using normal paintjob.

As far as I understand, the usage of the Pilot paint job alone is not a violation of any rule.

§2.13 Inappropriate Convoy Management / Car Abuse*

Convoy pilots are not allowed to block or slow down traffic in any way, shape, or form. Acting as administration, or otherwise abusing the Pilot paint job. Please note: We prefer only 2 Pilot cars per convoy depending on size.

2 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

As far as I understand, the usage of the Pilot paint job alone is not a violation of any rule.

@SpeedySuliHD_TMP is actually correct is actually correct. the use of the pilot paint job is not allowed as it is miss used in  alot of situations on the C-D road the use of the paintjob is not a violation of any rule it violates the rules on the C-D road as was mentioned. You can use it anywhere else just not there

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

i drove some times and had worst experience with them.they are hard to control.i drove them just for exploring map. If you are driving scout car for first time then select a place with less crowded and set brake intensity to 100%.Reduce the speed while turning, if you make sudden turn then you car will be flipped easily:P. If you wanna drive Scout car in C-D Road be alert every time.well if you go at 115 miles/hr than its easy to control. more than 115 miles/hr is hard to control.

UxiKSFa.png

Archived