Opinions on the Scout Cars

[FR] Vi3411S

Here we can see perfect example of a child.

Your keyboard, it's AZERTY one, or German, the tilde key may not work on this one. I recommend you getting a proper QWERTY keyboard, US or EU, they have some different symbols, but tilde key is in the normal place. 

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/31/2017 at 11:05 AM, DrEGZo said:

A US Keyboard is not necessary, just a waste of money. Firstly, it works on other keyboards as well. Secondly, if it doesn't work for you, you can change the command calling the console. 

bruh, you're literally not even paying a cent, It's a feature on your Computer......

On 31/10/2017 at 11:09 AM, Aek177 said:

I just don't drive the cars as you cannot take loads and thats what I always do when online. However when I do use them I just drive slowly otherwise it is impossible to drive safe.

Another good point, I have often wondered what the point of a car is on MP as you can't take loads with them and that's basically the point of the game...OK, driving with friends is fun but still...

Cars are not 'bad' but they have a very bad name for people driving them whilst breaking all the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really hate them,i just keep in mind that the cars are not the problem the drivers are.

Sometimes i switch on EU1,since cars are not allowed there.

Greetz,DerPatrick9  eymAgcq.png P19Gj7N.png kxhDML1.png

It makes fun to drive them, but the main problem is that the brakes don´t break as hard as they should. I mean, if you are driving in a convoy with a car and you are following some trucks and you then have to breake, because everyone breakes, you can not break as hard or as good as the trucks can. The distance is to long till you are finally standing. All in all, you need to be a person with skill to drive the skoda safely and because no one can drive them there are a lot of crashes in EU#2 (Calais - Duisburg Road).

Kind regards,

ConSecGroup-GM xXJasonXx

On 26/10/2017 at 4:49 PM, BombZ said:

@[FR] Vi3411S Hello Welcome to the forum 

• I suggest you use the car with the mouse then the steering is immediately turning

• To stop the car immediately g_brake_intensity 15 you need to write this code  

Good Forums, :)

BombZ

Careful, wouldn't doing that cause trucks to dead stop too....imagine slowing down in traffic & suddenly you dead stop from say 50mph! Could get you banned for brake checking

7 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Careful, wouldn't doing that cause trucks to dead stop too....imagine slowing down in traffic & suddenly you dead stop from say 50mph! Could get you banned for brake checking

But code 15 will not   code 3 :) 

22 hours ago, Sysgen said:

^^ You need to increase the brake intensity in options and the car brakes as it should, this has been said often.

Oh really? I did not knew that. I am not driving the car that often and maybe I am living behind the moon :D, so thats why I did not knew it ^^ but thank you :):) 

Kind regards,

ConSecGroup-GM xXJasonXx

You have to take into account, that the cars of the game, has the same characteristics as a real car, so, at the time of departure you should do it like when you start a real car, start passively, if you use a steering wheel with much more reason Keep it in considerable speed, do not accelerate in curves because the car is very vulnerable or in certain places of the road where there are speed reducers, and with a good adjustment also in the game settings, with the braking intensity, well adjusted it would be good .

Archived