[SCS Blog] Italia: Core map enhancements

SCS Blog

002_wip.jpg

As we were working on our Italia map expansion DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 (please consider pressing the Follow button on the Steam page!), we also reserved some time for retouching the bit of northern Italy that is already included in the core of the game's world. As a result, there is going to be a very visible change for you in the upcoming game version update, whether you hurry to get the DLC to enjoy driving all the way to the south of Italy or not.

001_wip.jpg003_wip.jpg

004_wip.jpg005_wip.jpg

Euro Truck Simulator 2 already contains several cities and quite a stretch of road in Po Valley. We have added considerable improvements to the whole region, but we went even further with Milano. The city was completely rebuilt from scratch.

008_wip.jpg

008_wip.jpg007_wip.jpg

Articles related to Italia expansion:
_j5eiTiQlBc

View the full article

• Like 3

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

The formatting on this post is a bit.. dodgy.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Wow, that is a much more realistic representation of the highways in Italy - I wished that SCS would apply that concept to the original countries because most of the junctions there are junctions that you don't normally see in real life and show very little realism. What SCS have done for Italia and Vive la France is in my opinion how ETS2 should have been developed from the start. 

wowww thıs ıs very nice :)

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic