connection

BrenoO

Question

Hello, When I go to the server, Europe 1, Europe 2, EU3 [No Cars], this message appears "Can not connect to server, it may be caused by your internet connection issues." When I enter the server, United States, South America, enter normal only on the europe server that is not entering.

Sem título.png

8 answers to this question

Hello,

Begin by restarting your router. If this does not help make sure that all other devices connected to the network are disconnected, try playing with the cable if it is over Wi-Fi. If you continue to have connection problems, try opening the specific ports: 42860, 49200, 42890.Also configure Google DNS, 8.8.8.8, and 8.8.4.4.

Make sure that Windows Firewall is not blocking the connection. Start by opening Windows Firewall and Restore Defaults.

c0ab01c8ed1646078c9dfe10439a4d3b.png

Good Luck,Lukavsky

Edited by ALTUNSOY

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

Hey There!

Please read this carefully:
1-) Press Start or the Windows icon via your desktop taskpanel
2-) Search for "cmd"
3-) Right click the "cmd" icon and select "Run as Administrator"
4-)  Within cmd - Type this command: "ipconfig /flushdns" (Without any quotation " " marks)
5-) Wait for this to complete. 
6-) Relaunch MP and attempt to connect

*Also - I would suggest for you to ensure the server you are trying to connect on to is not full / does not have a lot of players waiting in que. So try connecting to a different server if this is the case and report back to us what happens.
*It is definitely worth trying what I said above regarding "flushing the dns"

Hopefully, I was able to answer your question

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

20 minutes ago, ALTUNSOY said:

^

I already did all these options I can not get into the server

17 minutes ago, Lukavsky said:

^

20 minutes ago, [TSRVTC-CC] ismail [TR] said:

^

Edited by Anriandor
Merged posts & removed quotations.