Show a green dot when there is a response

wolfsjunge7

Suggestion Name: Green Dot notification

Suggestion Description: Notification system

Any example images:

my_solution.PNG

Why should it be added?:

Hello everbody,

I knew, the title is oddly expressed, but I don't know how to formulate it.

Anyway, whenever I report to someone, I have to look closely at each time to see if anyone has responded.

The solution would be to be able to immediately see if someone answered by a small green point. Then you don't always have to click on everything and you can switch to the forum immediately if there is no answer.

I attach an example to make it clearer what I mean by that.

Edited by PrototypeGR
Added form
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 10

Nice suggestion. I tweaked a bit your suggestion. Let's see what people who are responsible have to say on this.

Moved to TruckersMP Services.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎23‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 7:03 PM, wolfsjunge7 said:

The solution would be to be able to immediately see if someone answered by a small green point. Then you don't always have to click on everything and you can switch to the forum immediately if there is no answer

This idea is literally true. do our work easier , ie make my work easier. I had to go in and check in every time. and someone said that. so I found this suggestion correct. +1 from me.

• 3 months later...

There is always the possibility to activate email notifications. If you have disabled that option, you will not be informed about any comment. Adding something additional just because of your convenience is likely not going to happen very soon since the benefits do not outweigh the effort put into developing this.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.