Improving the application form

RapidFellow

Suggestion Name: as above.

Suggestion Description:

At the moment there's a form which needs to be filled in order to apply for joining the team. This form should be removed, and applications should only contain running text, similar to the feedback tickets. Of course there could be some hints regarding the things importance is placed on. But the application shouldn't be like a survey.

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?:

It's the same as in real life. If you want to apply for something, you normally have to write this application without any blueprint. I see the following advantages:

• Users have the free choice what things they'd like to write in their application. They can also write things which are not in the form atm.
  • The team leaders can more easily realize what kind of person a user is.
  • It's easy to see the effort of the application. Team leaders have a better view how important this job is to the user.
  • I'm sure there are more reasons which I just don't remember at the moment.
Edited by DrEGZo
added missing space

Team leaders need to see certain information instantly without searching it in a whole block of text.

Depending on the needs, team leaders can change and compose the form themselves.

Rejected.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.