DoktorBlazin

Question

Good morning Truckers, Staff and Developers!

Since this new update to TruckersMP I have noticed some changes dealing with Ghost Mode. My company is BioChem Industries and we are part of Maersk Corporation with Big Apple Trucking & NY Logistics. My drivers have been experiencing this "Ghost Mode" when they log into the game and at random points in ATS. I personally have noticed this when I was playing ETS2 yesterday.

Who else have noticed it? More importantly, What does it mean? 

Thank you!

Maersk.jpg

10 answers to this question

Dunno if this has ever happened you or not but as your driving along you suddenly slam into something invisible  and then a truck appears in front of you <_< This new ghost mode should hopefully put an end to that as you will be able to drive through them as they spawn in :) (I think thats what it means anyway) Which is great cause I and i'm sure many others are  tired of slamming into people who suddenly appear/spawn in the middle of the road :( 

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Greetings @blazinkushin420,

since this is a question regarding what ghost mode is..

/moved to help.

In addition, as multiple users have helped you in your query, kindly let us know on how to proceed by:

Spoiler
On 5/31/2015 at 9:45 PM, HumaneWolf said:

If your problem is resolved, please remember to click the "Mark Resolved" button under the comment containing the solution. This will mark the question as answered, and the comment with the best answer will be featured so other players can easily find the solution if they experience similar issues.

To mark an answer as the best (this is for the Topic Starter)

1)  Go to the topic you created

2) Find the answer that helped you the most / solved your problem

3) Click on the greyed out tick on the left of the comment, this will change it to green, and the answer will be marked as best.

GdwiyQa.png Becomes fSL5cJd.png When the best answer is selected.

The number below is a helpful rating. It will not go up unless you click the up arrow, but it's helpful for the commenter if you do!

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Hello mate @blazinkushin420

Are you satisfied for these answers? Please let us know.

• Like 1

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Ghost Mode was added after so many people spawned right in the road when other users-players are behind or right in the current user spawning in then it causes issues for driving and so on after enough complaints about this Truckers.Mp made a plan on how to deal with this and then came ghost mode what does it do? it allows you to be non-coll for 5-10 mins to allow anyone to go ether trough you or simply allows you to pull off the road whichever depends.