Your opinions on In-game Reports?

GIMI

3 hours ago, RustyRachet said:

useless as you have no evidence in the actaully reason for reporting them and when the admin turns up the guy whos trolling or ramming you has gone by then so the admins wont do anything

They do mate they do have evidence as a TruckerMP ID and that plus a video of that report which I assume has been saved gives you answer to the situation.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, 

My oppinion on in-game reports is like this: they are not totally useless.

I do it like following, if a player e.g. rammes me, I am first report him in-game but also save the video. If he get banned in-game I will get a message, that he is banned or at least that a action was taken in some way.  

If no action was taken I am reporting him on the website.

So sometimes, I dont need to report on the website and this is quite good. 

~Shawk2k50

I am a moderator in a partnered channel on twitch. I try to be in that channel to moderate as much as i can. But even i like to play games and do other stuff. I cant be around always. Its the same thing for the admins in this game. There is a lot of reports. There is 3000 people in game on one server. there might be 200-500 reports. And a lot of stuff that people report is stuff that will result in a kick. But by the time the admin gets to it A kick would be no use so no action is taken. And there is a lot of stuff on here that is just accidents that no one intended to happen. And even admins can see that and will take no action towards it. The system works. There is just too many reports and not enough admins/time to do them all. So if you want something done about things then record your game play and send it in on the website. If there is something done wrong that will get the person punished :) 

32 minutes ago, MrSirViking said:

I am a moderator in a partnered channel on twitch. I try to be in that channel to moderate as much as i can. But even i like to play games and do other stuff. I cant be around always. Its the same thing for the admins in this game. There is a lot of reports. There is 3000 people in game on one server. there might be 200-500 reports. And a lot of stuff that people report is stuff that will result in a kick. But by the time the admin gets to it A kick would be no use so no action is taken. And there is a lot of stuff on here that is just accidents that no one intended to happen. And even admins can see that and will take no action towards it. The system works. There is just too many reports and not enough admins/time to do them all. So if you want something done about things then record your game play and send it in on the website. If there is something done wrong that will get the person punished :) 

I was also admin of one of the servers of the famous left 4 dead 2 which has more players than ATS and ETS and if it is possible to control but as you said they do not have enough admin and because they do not have them because they are asking for things with which many do not meet and should have people who speak Spanish

2 hours ago, KGT I Avro I Owner said:

If a player is reported and an game moderator doesn't read the report, other players are unable to report that player again. The report system is much better then previously. 

I found an error in the requirement to be admin says :

Good behavior In-game, on the forums and discord.
Resilient, active and flexible.
Can work as a team, even if you do not agree with another member.
Must be able to remain Calm and Polite.

He says you have to be active then how do you have people who are not active and are not able to handle all the reports and do not have time

2 minutes ago, AlexGlzZ said:

I found an error in the requirement to be admin says :

Good behavior In-game, on the forums and discord.
Resilient, active and flexible.
Can work as a team, even if you do not agree with another member.
Must be able to remain Calm and Polite.

He says you have to be active then how do you have people who are not active and are not able to handle all the reports and do not have time

Theres so many reports coming through on the website, and in-game which the game mods can't cope with. 

In my opinion is that there should be more moderators in truck Mp to see the reports that the judars send, in my case I send reports in truck mp and it takes 6 or 7 days to look, I do not know how many reports are up to date but I see that there are not many for the amount of moderators that there are to review those reports

for me the report system is a joke...no one reported so far was ever getting banned. I mean those kids destroy the game and there are no sanctions made...so the multiplayer in general is useless for me....I just get banned cause i was very angry about another kid who was ride in my front and I, i admit that, turned into some kind of violent speech. But It is really annoying that nearly in every tour you getting hit, rammed or something else to cause you an accident....poor people... :-(

9 hours ago, [TFM DJ] Sam said:

They are good, Admins get a list of them and if they dont get answered they go to there web reports so it gets sorted one way or another.

Ok, the problem is in the amount of reports, as someone said in the forum I do not remember who it was.

The players write a report for which they stuck by accident and I am sure that many report the son of accidents that happen driving.

What we should do as players I include myself is to stop sending trash reports

10 hours ago, ManuelCajas said:

In my opinion is that there should be more moderators in truck Mp to see the reports that the judars send, in my case I send reports in truck mp and it takes 6 or 7 days to look, I do not know how many reports are up to date but I see that there are not many for the amount of moderators that there are to review those reports

Ok, the problem is in the amount of reports, as someone said in the forum I do not remember who it was.

The players write a report for which they stuck by accident and I am sure that many report the son of accidents that happen driving.

What we should do as players I include myself is to stop sending trash reports

Archived