Your opinions on In-game Reports?

GIMI

30 minutes ago, GEB 031 Space (MG) said:

To this day I do not know what the true function of the report of complaint placed inside the game, never works! Whenever we need to report an offender we need to record it, that's pretty annoying.

Exactly, nothing more than I'm going to tell you as moderator told me that almost almost threatened me, Be careful with what you post here, and if that's exactly what I've been saying since I play and as you say help us improve and when you put something block the publication and they send it to the trash and now that thing about the new way of showing up to the Mp team makes me stupid, this will never improve because the a staff are prepotenetes and they believe a lot

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/01/2018 at 11:44 PM, AlexGlzZ said:

Exactly, nothing more than I'm going to tell you as moderator told me that almost almost threatened me, Be careful with what you post here, and if that's exactly what I've been saying since I play and as you say help us improve and when you put something block the publication and they send it to the trash and now that thing about the new way of showing up to the Mp team makes me stupid, this will never improve because the a staff are prepotenetes and they believe a lot

I always try to participate in the community in a friendly way, giving constructive tips and helping my friends. I've been playing since 2015 and I've never had to report an offender, I always apologize. But anyway, the in-game complaint tool should work, but since there are many and many cases, it is best to record and send it to moderation for review.

I always refrain from talking about the topics in this forum, I did not say anything bad, my friend. If I misinterpreted it, I beg your pardon.

16 minutes ago, GEB 031 Space (MG) said:

I always try to participate in the community in a friendly way, giving constructive tips and helping my friends. I've been playing since 2015 and I've never had to report an offender, I always apologize. But anyway, the in-game complaint tool should work, but since there are many and many cases, it is best to record and send it to moderation for review.

I always refrain from talking about the topics in this forum, I did not say anything bad, my friend. If I misinterpreted it, I beg your pardon.

In fact I talk about these issues and I never tire of telling them that their reporting system is disgusting and their staff is also disgusting because they believe a lot and one or two are arrogant

And do not think that by talking well and making them the beard will include you in the staff, that will never happen and that makes you believe them but not, only those who have leverage

5 minutes ago, AlexGlzZ said:

In fact I talk about these issues and I never tire of telling them that their reporting system is disgusting and their staff is also disgusting because they believe a lot and one or two are arrogant

And do not think that by talking well and making them the beard will include you in the staff, that will never happen and that makes you believe them but not, only those who have leverage

I use this forum and post my messages on it just for the interest in keeping me updated. In addition, I only play the Euro Truck Simulator 2 in a good way.

I'm not even part of the team.

7 minutes ago, AlexGlzZ said:

Unfortunately the reporting system inside the game is flawed, but the reporting system on the site is effective at times. :/

2 minutes ago, GEB 031 Space (MG) said:

I use this forum and post my messages on it just for the interest in keeping me updated. In addition, I only play the Euro Truck Simulator 2 in a good way.

I'm not even part of the team.

What I've seen and what I see now is playing in MP, I was happy too and I said these guys wonderfully.

Until you come across people from the staff and once the trolls have more the right one can play well, it is more to protect the trolls

it's best to create a report through the site. the in-game report feature is just a matter of luck. They'd better remove the in-game report feature. The reason is not used. Because; I know there's a lot of reports going. And it's hard to keep up with them, and it takes patience. in summary, in-game report should not bother to create. Creating reports through the site is the most guaranteed method. 

1 hour ago, [AyYildiz]Suleyman{24} said:

it's best to create a report through the site. the in-game report feature is just a matter of luck. They'd better remove the in-game report feature. The reason is not used. Because; I know there's a lot of reports going. And it's hard to keep up with them, and it takes patience. in summary, in-game report should not bother to create. Creating reports through the site is the most guaranteed method. 

yes, suppose that the report of the game that one can report in the game and those that can not record the games are removed, many do not have a PC that can do that with efforts to run the game and they want to ask them to record the games.

I am disgusted by both the report of the page as the game and the STAFF if I said the STAFF

I think it's pretty much a perfect system :) great Work 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

On 17/11/2017 at 10:37 PM, MotionFactorGermany said:

I'm still not the same opinion...

The problem is a player can only be reported by a single other  player, so a Admin will never know how many people tried to report this player, isn't it?

If a player gets reported by 20-30 other players, a Admin could easily know that something is not going it's right way... but if he can only get reported by a single person, it's statement vs statement...

I think the admins have a hard job coping with the constant reports, some of which do not warrant a report, but i do agree that something should be put in place so that if a number of reports are put in regarding 1trucker breaking rules i.e. 5 people reported them, it should some how mark up on the Admins screen so it can be prioritsed :)

i think this idea is good

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Two days ago I pulled into the euro tunnel station, another driver pulled out and began driving in the middle of the road, resulting in him hitting me. (For the pure fact I had turned into the entrance and he was there.) I reported him as I believe this to be reckless driving. He didn't get a single punishment.

4 hours ago, Dagsy said:

Two days ago I pulled into the euro tunnel station, another driver pulled out and began driving in the middle of the road, resulting in him hitting me. (For the pure fact I had turned into the entrance and he was there.) I reported him as I believe this to be reckless driving. He didn't get a single punishment.

As a sidenote, driving in the middle of the road is a violation of in-game rule §2.3 Blocking, if one is "Restricting a user's travel path, blocking entrances to highways or other entry points or anything similar".

A violation of in-game rule §2.5 Inappropriate / Reckless Driving will be met, if one drives "in such a way that is considered unsafe, driving backwards, the wrong way, failing to yield, ignoring other players and rules. Driving outside of the map boundaries. This includes spots inaccessible by normal driving unless the player has Game Moderator permissions".

@Dagsy,

I don't think I need to repeat what's already been said in here, but the fact that your report wasn't dealt with is unfortunate, but is something that has to be expected due to the volume of reports that come through the system every day; the general-players don't know how many reports come through each day, and I can't say an exact figure, but with several thousand, it's impossible for us to deal with each and every one. Moreover, there is many possible reasons that your report wasn't deal with, varying from reports timing-out to inconclusive evidence.

I can't say an exact reason why no punishment was issued, but I can only say that recording is the best option.

I have to agree in the point raised by @darkneon2002 though; there is unfortunately many useless reports that come through the system, both in-game and on the website, and eliminating them would certainty be one step in the right direction of a better and more effective report system.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

23 hours ago, Aestrial said:

@Dagsy,

I don't think I need to repeat what's already been said in here, but the fact that your report wasn't dealt with is unfortunate, but is something that has to be expected due to the volume of reports that come through the system every day; the general-players don't know how many reports come through each day, and I can't say an exact figure, but with several thousand, it's impossible for us to deal with each and every one. Moreover, there is many possible reasons that your report wasn't deal with, varying from reports timing-out to inconclusive evidence.

I can't say an exact reason why no punishment was issued, but I can only say that recording is the best option.

This I understand, which is why I didn't take it further. In no way was I complaining about my report not being answered, if it came across as me complaining, then I do apologise.

I do believe the report system is good, but I just feel the player:game moderator ratio is far too large.

For me in-game reports are just useless. I'm always recording everything, so it's more confortable to report someone from website, so I'll know that GM will check this report, but if i report in-game there's a little chanse that GM will check it. So that's why i prefer report from website, but sometimes I'm too lazy to cut video and upload it, so I don't report lot's of players xD 

You just have to be patient with the website reports. In-game reports.. I actually seen action taken against player I reported for first time before 2 weeks and I play from Nov. 2016  ,until before 2 weeks I have never seen action from in-game report. 99.9% of my reports end up with "no action was taken , bla bla .."  But since I'm recording all the time I'm driving /If my truck is moving - i'm recording/, I trust only to the website report system, not the in-game.  And I understand that admins really receive a lot of reports per day.. It must be nightmare, especially at night when #EU2 is full and sometimes #EU1 & #EU3 are almost full too. When u have like last night 8K+ players "trucking"  .. its not hard to find out how many crashes there are ..probably there's a crash somewhere every freaking minute. I've waited like 3-4 /lets not say more/ days for someone to take a look at my report in the website.. but at the end - the report is accepted and the person banned. Sooner or later they'll check it. Also i've had situations when I report someone and after less then 5 minutes I check again the status of my report and someone already deal with it.  Simply if u want actions just record while u drive. You may not be "safer" that way.. it's the same story, but at least u know the person that rammed u may get what he deserve (not playing the game).

Archived