Your opinions on In-game Reports?

GIMI

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, AlexGlzZ said:

Yes, that too. There are players who send reports for everything, one must learn when to send reports and when not

17 hours ago, AlexGlzZ said:

Ok, the problem is in the amount of reports, as someone said in the forum I do not remember who it was.

The players write a report for which they stuck by accident and I am sure that many report the son of accidents that happen driving.

What we should do as players I include myself is to stop sending trash reports

Ok, the problem is in the amount of reports, as someone said in the forum I do not remember who it was.

The players write a report for which they stuck by accident and I am sure that many report the son of accidents that happen driving.

What we should do as players I include myself is to stop sending trash reports

Yes, that too. There are players who send reports for everything, one must learn when to send reports and when not

I agree that there are too many reports in-game for Admin to handle. But there are stubborn players block road or use tool hack ramming very much other players. We don't have way to pass them.

I thinks with players have very much reports in-game simultaneous, you must prioritize to handling.

• 2 weeks later...

I think players that are reported more than once should be priority to admins who are working their ways through reports and appear at the top so that an admin is made aware of the issue.  Instead of just being able to be reported once and then saying; that someone has already reported them.  Other than that idea I think the report system isn't awful.  

3 hours ago, Tempestius said:

In-game reporting is a great idea, but it's too hard to maintain with the few game mods in-game at a given time. They probably get hundreds or thousands of reports each day, which is too much to handle. Probably better to stick to the website reporting system.

The reporting system is still deficient if they have many reports should recruit more adminsitradores, is the only thing that I complain about the Trucker Mp

That by the way I found a report to an admin that was blocking and did not do anything

35 minutes ago, Tosh8 said:

So far i've never seen action after I report someone for something so i'm not really sure if this is actually working - I know that 5-10-15 admins can't handle all the online players /and they'r reports/. I'm just saying that my reports always end up "No action taken". 

That's what I mean, the administrators do not do their job well and I repeat on You Tube someone report to a manager because he was blocking the way and recently I realized that a guy that I report is already admin and in the requirements to be a manager they ask you not to have any prohibition

Sin título_opt.jpg

3 hours ago, AlexGlzZ said:

That's what I mean, the administrators do not do their job well and I repeat on You Tube someone report to a manager because he was blocking the way and recently I realized that a guy that I report is already admin and in the requirements to be a manager they ask you not to have any prohibition

Sin título_opt.jpg

You tried to report a project manager, lol.
To get their TMP ID, use /pinfo (in-game ID) in the in-game chat.

Just now, AlexGlzZ said:

He really did not have any kind of reason because many players asked him why he blocked and did not answer, nothing else he did for troll but with powers

He was probably busy watching elsewhere and didn't look at the chat. Why are you assuming he was trolling?

I'll add my own input to the subject, via linking to my own thoughts on it, BEFORE knowing about this thread.. (Search DID come up empty, so made a new one... Linked thread, is LOCKED, but works as referral.)

An API reporting system, is REALLY needed.... ESPECIALLY, since people have to know what info to get, where, and be quick about it, in order to make a web-based report viable.... (Talking steam id here...) Ya, most know allready.... i, personally, only learned today, thankgs to google, and youtube :S .... that's simply not good enough...

a reply i was writing to the thread above, (while it was beaing locked up), was about that subject of API solutions, AND.... general game use information :S

Sure, i can look through hours of streams... find the donkey, and learn that my evidence, has NADA value, without the Steam ID......

NOT attacking admins..... but, apparently, a LOT more admins, are needed.

54 minutes ago, .oO( Tina_DK )Oo. said:

I'll add my own input to the subject, via linking to my own thoughts on it, BEFORE knowing about this thread.. (Search DID come up empty, so made a new one... Linked thread, is LOCKED, but works as referral.)

An API reporting system, is REALLY needed.... ESPECIALLY, since people have to know what info to get, where, and be quick about it, in order to make a web-based report viable.... (Talking steam id here...) Ya, most know allready.... i, personally, only learned today, thankgs to google, and youtube :S .... that's simply not good enough...

a reply i was writing to the thread above, (while it was beaing locked up), was about that subject of API solutions, AND.... general game use information :S

Sure, i can look through hours of streams... find the donkey, and learn that my evidence, has NADA value, without the Steam ID......

NOT attacking admins..... but, apparently, a LOT more admins, are needed.

So this is about Mp, you just like it and you do not like it and here it is said that they want to be said

26 minutes ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

^you can search for names to on the website to.

I can tell you that every evidence is value and appreciated.

also if you look at your video you hover over the name the truckersmp ID is showen there also.

you don't need steam ID's just truckersmp ID's.

But that does not say it when I started I never saw the instructions on how to report what I saw on You Tube, but yes the rules the questions repeat and the questions on all sides

Archived