0.2.2.1.5 Released

mwl4

5 minutes ago, legendskills said:

I would make sure you actually updated ets2 if it still doesn't work try reinstalling ets2

I just checked 32bit and 64bit. Started the 64bit last. Then I ran TruckerMP and it didn't kick me out again. So for me it works now although everything was updated. Maybe something with the 32bit/64bit? Really didn't do anything different.

2 hours ago, dan5996(FIN) said:

I cant start TruckersMp because it says i have wrong version of even i have the 1.30.1.6. 

So can someone really help me???

With me exactly the same. Until yesterday everything was fine.

---------------

Now everything is in order. I have updated ETS2 to public beta.

I see people still have problems with version numbers... At the moment I'm writing this, the latest version (which means opt out of all beta) of ETS 2 is supported by TMP, but... As ATS released a new version, you need to use BETA for ATS 1.29.

Whenever an update is released on ETS 2 or ATS, it is most likely to not be supported right away until they officially say it is.

KkdaC1b.png

15 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

I see people still have problems with version numbers... At the moment I'm writing this, the latest version (which means opt out of all beta) of ETS 2 is supported by TMP, but... As ATS released a new version, you need to use BETA for ATS 1.29.

Whenever an update is released on ETS 2 or ATS, it is most likely to not be supported right away until they officially say it is.

Actually ATS was not working BEFORE the game update came out Thanks. That is why ATS Servers have had ZERO players on them since the MP update came out last night/early this morning. So stop your preaching.

Sorry. Just one of my pet peeves - Forum Warriors not associated with the product that think they know it all.

^Follow steps in spoiler:

Spoiler

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Let me know if that helped.

Cordially,

Mirko

8 minutes ago, Mirko9 said:

^Follow steps in spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

Let me know if that helped.

Cordially,

Mirko

Worked, thank you very much!