0.2.2.1.5 Released

mwl4

1 hour ago, Akash said:

I installed the latest version but the launcher still shows its current version as 0.2.2.1.1 instead of 0.2.2.1.2.

Anyone care to help?:rolleyes:

Error.jpg

Have you installed the latest version, as in the Public Beta? If you you need to take the beta off and leave the newest stable version on as TMP doesn't support beta's only supports versions that are public.

^

Yes. I installed the latest version only and opted out from all beta's. Now I am trying to roll back previous version of ETS2 which supported TruckersMp. Hope that helps.

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

@Sudip Banerjee Same here.

I tried to update the version through launcher but it went into loop. So, I followed this Launcher Problem Guide under troubleshoot page and it said to download UltraSurf software which turns out to be a Malware according to Mozilla browser. But I still downloaded UltraSurf (basically a VPN software), then download started and launcher displayed its version as 0.2.2.1.3. Sad part, download speed is too slow & sometimes download gets paused. Now I'm stuck at this launcher download screen.:(

• Confused 1

U can back to 1.30.1.3

• Like 1

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Note that the Italy DLC is "working" in multiplayer, but NCZ still needs to be added by our developer. Use the area at your own risk until we support it.

• Like 2

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback