0.2.2.1.5 Released

mwl4

On 11/21/2017 at 2:51 PM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@FreeGass It's precisely an AFK auto-kick timer. When the game detects that your truck hasn't moved for 10 minutes, you are kicked. There's a warning first, when you have one minute left, to move your truck or be kicked. This was implemented to avoid players letting the game opened and connected when they were going AFK, to have lunch or whatever. They would be using one of the server's slots and other players would not be able to connect if the server was full while some players in that server where not even at their computers. You can "bypass" the timer by opening the chat and sending anything, I usually do /p to see the number of players in the server, some people send a dot, a space, random characters, etc. Only problem is that you need to exit the shop and go back to driving mode to open the chat.

this needs to be different like if i move the mouse im still ON

On 11/21/2017 at 9:31 AM, FreeGass said:

hey there!

question why is there autokik in game? i mean i was shopping-customization for new truck and server kik me for AFK why?

same it should only kick you out if your idle too long. customizing or building shouldn't count or need to put the time longer before kicking idle players GTA on ps4 is 15 min gives you time to go get something to drink or something lol.

but the game and online is great

i know it may be out of topic i was trying to figure out how to create a virtual company and recruit players with me

Thanks for the help in advance...

i havent been playing that long online

On 21/11/2017 at 2:20 PM, Simpic8 said:

So having the beta version, can not I play truckersmp until the patch comes out? I tried to do the "downgrade" on steam, now even tell me there is no exe. It sounds so strange. Any help?

Do the same you did to update to 1.30 beta, but instead select "leave all beta programs" or whatever similar appears in the beta menu. The game will start downloading and installing the 1.28 files.

Notice the 1.30 saved games will be unavailable in 1.28. The game automatically backups your profile when a major update is installed, so you can either copy from the profile backup in your documents folder (it should be named "profiles(1.30.x.x).bak") to your primary profiles folder, and then load the game again, or when asked for a valid savegame, scroll down to the first usable save you found, which should be the last time you saved before installing the open beta.

Edited by Asyedan

Hello Devs ;)

Thank you very much for this update... 

Only concerning me, it is impossible to connect directly, having launched the Support version 0.2.2.1.1 for American Truck Simulator worm. 1.29.1.1s 

And it is impossible to write the email address because the sign "@" is not taken care to valid .

( Sorry for my english, i'm french and use traductor :/ ) 

Byebye ;) 

@AngryMan2001 The TMP mod isn't built for Linux operating systems.

There are cases (past/present) where certain aspiring developers are trying it out and testing it with Linux to make it more stable with hopes of making it official.

You may use the search feature to help you with those answers you seek to find.

But for now, the official answer to your question is "yet to exist".

• Upvote 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

^ As a matter of fact, @Jeremy941, this will likely be the exact same date. Id est, there will not be an update for TMP before Italy got supported and the official 1.30 version (ETS2) has been released :)

Version 1.30 is still in beta. We don't support beta versions. We wait for the the version to be officially released before we start implementing it.

New Mexico got supported after it was officially released.

• Thanks 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

@Jeremy941

Your impatience/frustration might be due to you being confused between what the beta version is and what the upcoming Italia DLC is, or getting their definitions/value within the game mixed up.

Just because rumour has it that they might be released together doesn't put them under the same value yk..... 

The new Scanias (along with some other updates that you will notice after you update to the 1.30 beta) you're talking about is part of the beta version 1.30.

Italia DLC is a purchasable DLC. They're 2 different issues all together. 

So how can ETS2MP be updated to 1.30 alongside the New Mexico DLC of ATS when 1.30 is still known to be in the beta phase?

• True Story 3

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

@Jeremy941

It is still beta like you said, so giving you an exact date on the official release of the version update itself is unreliable information as SCS can only answer that (which they probably won't).

As for patching the MP, it's always the same answer.. "Please be patient and kindly wait 1-2 weeks after an official update release of either sims for TMP to patch."

No need for any impatience. Just wait alongside all of us.

Edit: Well 1.30 is just released. so yeah now you can join us and enjoy the wait :) 

Edited by MettleMeat
1.30 now released
  • True Story 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)