0.2.2.1.5 Released

mwl4

The problem I think that would introduce is the same as at dealers where you get loads of people trying to leave at the same time and that’s chaos, at least at services people are aware it’s one at a time so make an effort to not cause an issue! 

Regardless, good work Devs can’t wait for 1.30!

Kind regards,

Matthew

21 minutes ago, Postm4n said:

I don't know, fatigue is stopped for me at the game. Only counts when I use truck-save 'couse of an accident. These are the only times when my drivers actually finish any jobs

Or to use teleport from home to home.

^

You need to wait for final version of the patch. It takes about two weeks. And then you need to wait some time until the MP is updated. It usually takes like two days when the patch is simple with no big changes. They will need more time with this patch probably.

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.
  • Thanks 1

@FreeGass It's precisely an AFK auto-kick timer. When the game detects that your truck hasn't moved for 10 minutes, you are kicked. There's a warning first, when you have one minute left, to move your truck or be kicked. This was implemented to avoid players letting the game opened and connected when they were going AFK, to have lunch or whatever. They would be using one of the server's slots and other players would not be able to connect if the server was full while some players in that server where not even at their computers. You can "bypass" the timer by opening the chat and sending anything, I usually do /p to see the number of players in the server, some people send a dot, a space, random characters, etc. Only problem is that you need to exit the shop and go back to driving mode to open the chat.

On 20/11/2017 at 11:38 AM, ShelbyGT500 said:

^

You need to wait for final version of the patch. It takes about two weeks. And then you need to wait some time until the MP is updated. It usually takes like two days when the patch is simple with no big changes. They will need more time with this patch probably.

So having the beta version, can not I play truckersmp until the patch comes out? I tried to do the "downgrade" on steam, now even tell me there is no exe. It sounds so strange. Any help?