0.2.2.1.5 Released

mwl4

7 minutes ago, mwl4 said:

(0.2.2.1.1) Support for American Truck Simulator ver. 1.29.1.1s [6d355a5ead4f].

The trailer is faulty when I press the "T" key.

@mwl4  The american truck traffic lights are with bug always stay in the red light, Thx nice att :D

Edited by Ykaro
  • Upvote 1

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Can anybody explain me?why my drivers(from my compony) havent bring me money in multiplayer???They are all the time duty,not 0 money and time for finish job.I see this bug not for first.

Кто подскажет,почему в мультиплеере водители моей компании не приносят прибыли?Они всегда и безконечно в рейсе,но ни копья не приносят и нет времени окончания рейса.Это уже не впервой замечаю.

^ Thanks for update however I have just downloaded this patch and this is the first time I am playing ATSMP on version 1.29 and after downloading the hotfix that you just released my game will have a fatal error after selecting a server. Do I need to wait for the servers to restart or something or is there a problem with my game? 

EDIT: Fixed for some reason unplugging my DS4 had fixed the issue. 

Edited by Cbrady40

2 hours ago, maneas said:

Can anybody explain me?why my drivers(from my compony) havent bring me money in multiplayer???They are all the time duty,not 0 money and time for finish job.I see this bug not for first.

Кто подскажет,почему в мультиплеере водители моей компании не приносят прибыли?Они всегда и безконечно в рейсе,но ни копья не приносят и нет времени окончания рейса.Это уже не впервой замечаю.

I think they use your fatigue and sleep timer to finish jobs. In multiplayer, these are stopped.

@mwl4 The update is fine, there is only one problem, that in the workshops as they are different, at the time of the configuration they have forgotten to place NCZ in the workshops, in these instants this is deactivated and the trucks are bugean at the moment of giving F7, when it is going to roll in there is no problem.

6 hours ago, mwl4 said:

Traffic lights have been fixed.

Random events will be supported in future?

As MP disables AI vehicles, i have events spawning without vehicles but the cones, concrete barriers and workers remained, the mobile barrier event on fast lane also is there.

Or its out of your control and the recommendation is to leave events OFF or take the risk

5 hours ago, [BR]Tarso said:

11 hours ago, Postm4n said:

I think they use your fatigue and sleep timer to finish jobs. In multiplayer, these are stopped.

But fatique and sleep timer works(worked) in MP. It just takes more time to go sleep.