0.2.2.1.5 Released

mwl4

Hello. Unfortunately, because the Oculus version of ETS2 and ATS is a different version to the official version, we do not plan on supporting it any time soon. Also, it would require our Developers to have an Oculus device.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Trucking Australia said:

Hello. Unfortunately, because the Oculus version of ETS2 and ATS is a different version to the official version, we do not plan on supporting it any time soon. Also, it would require our Developers to have an Oculus device.

thank you for your answer.

I'm slightly late but I've only just realised a new update came out!

An absolutely amazing job done yet again, the ghosting feature is without a doubt extremely helpful, especially if you spawn into a traffic jam.

@[FSE] Samtell I'd recommend redownloading the launcher/reinstall and see if that works. If not I'm sure a thread in support will generate more help!

• Thanks 1

Thank you

On ‎21‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 12:45 PM, Carrera18 said:

Here is the job I expected. I think this will be very good. XD

thanks

On ‎21‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 12:42 PM, mwl4 said:

Hello!

New version 0.2.2.1.0 has been released.

Changelog:

• Enabled ghost mode for 20 seconds after spawn
  • Improvements for NCZ system (now you can leave and enter NCZ zones without glitches)
  • New filesystem core *

* New filesystem core mounts directories to the shared resources pool (the mechanism is the same as in the game). By default TruckersMP client mounts /data/shared and /data/ets2 or /data/ats (depended on the game), but also /data/shared_mod and /data/ets2_mod or /data/ats_mod (depended on the game, and of course if directories are present). If you want to create UI mod, then you need to put files into those directories in proper subdirectiories. For instance, if you want to replace /data/ets2/ui/ui_skin.png then you have to create directories and file as follows: /data/ets2_mod/ui/ui_skin.png. As a result, the file will not be removed while running the launcher. 

Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback

On 10/28/2017 at 12:27 PM, Octavian_Boris said:

please add more pressent trucks room service, like (RU) Kamaz (my favorite is Kamaz 5490) , Zil , Maz (ex. stockafbeeldingen)... etc . .. Ford... 

That's not what TMP does. TMP is a multiplayer mod, not SCS.

76561198323202969.png

@Octavian_Boris,

Adding new trucks such as the Kamaz etc.. is not going to happen; similar things have been suggested in the past via the Suggestions sub-forum, and always been declined. You best option, should you want to pursue your want for new trucks, is to make a suggestion to SCS, which can be done here.

TruckersMP as a multiplayer mod will not be adding third-party of external mods.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.