0.2.2.1.5 Released

mwl4

I was about to shit myself. I've tried everything. Restarting my internet, restarting my computer, uninstalling and installing TMP, updating my Java and FINALLY I decides to go on here to report this bug, but finds out that this is already reported. Thank you. I was about to think that there was something horrible wrong with my computer after disconnecting from the TFM Truckfest and getting this issue..

Edited by Mika L

KjhfSmo.jpg

We are aware of the issue and our devs are looking into it. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

• Thanks 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Enabled ghost mode for 20 seconds after spawn

Improvements for NCZ system (now you can leave and enter NCZ zones without glitches)

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerfect. Playing right now!

1 hour ago, <<Heavy_Cargoes>> said:

Will you fix the mechanics of accidents in the future? Now it does not look very cool

simplest dont get accidents

4 hours ago, STREETRUNNER90 said:

20 sec. Ghost mode OP
I got so irretaited when people spawn infront of me on the Highway!
Thank for this update!!

+1