0.2.2.1.5 Released

mwl4

I like this new update allows me to use my custom GUI without having to replace files all the time. However I am having one issue with the shared_mod/fonts. I have replaced  OpenSans with a different font but same file name which worked before the update but now the login screen most of the text is missing. :(

Spoiler

206qIEn.jpg

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´            Senka Wolf            `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸ Is It Senka Proof? ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

× ϟHow to use the Ban Appeal System | ϟHow to use the Report System | ϟForum Rules | ϟGame Rules ×

• Game Developer
55 minutes ago, [TSRVTC - Owner] Senka said:

I like this new update allows me to use my custom GUI without having to replace files all the time. However I am having one issue with the shared_mod/fonts. I have replaced  OpenSans with a different font but same file name which worked before the update but now the login screen most of the text is missing. :(

Hide contents

206qIEn.jpg

Probably your font is missing something (maybe larger font sizes, I do not know).

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

• Game Developer
2 hours ago, [TSRVTC - Owner] Senka said:

Hide contents

206qIEn.jpg

After quick investigation issue has been fixed in last update. Just download new files from launcher.

l4Ki4X6aV2YY0bwKQ.gif

54 minutes ago, mwl4 said:

After quick investigation issue has been fixed in last update. Just download new files from launcher.

Thank you mwl4! :D Quick turn around, you're too efficient! All working ok!

Spoiler

9KXcPud.png

WuLWsh6.jpg

Edited by [TSRVTC - Owner] Senka

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´            Senka Wolf            `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸ Is It Senka Proof? ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

× ϟHow to use the Ban Appeal System | ϟHow to use the Report System | ϟForum Rules | ϟGame Rules ×