Feedback systems need to be improved

Hai,

Different categories are already planned, however this

Moderation Team Leader can only view complaints from users on moderators

Support Team Leader can only view user complaints about support personnel

Media Team Leader can only view users' complaints about media members

is not really good idea, because e.g. I am the only one who can translate feedbacks to/from Russian, Lightofgod is the only one who knows Turksih and so on.

and about complaining from CMs/PMs - we can't claim report/complaint against ourselves, so such reports are directly forwarded to PM/Devs.

In other words its pretty much (unofficially) sorted out already in such way, that if you dare to abuse, you get insta-kicked.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for providing the feedback. There are already some internal procedures on how to handle it, but we are planning to improve it a bit so we can get the right people to reply faster to your specific entry. It is possible we will add a dropdown select so the user can select the department it is about or can give more information about who it is about, but we are not fully sure yet what the final decision will be since we have to look at multiple factors.

1 hour ago, cangaming15 said:

Yes the feedback system need to be improved because If a turkish player write a turkish feedback they are not going to read the turkish feedback so feedback will be trash.

This is not really true, we have staff that are able to speak Turkish and those staff members are able to provide a translation. It is prefered to write in English so we can get started with it much faster, but writing it in Turkish or any other language doesn't make it trash.

I'll move this to "Accepted" since we are very likely going to make some minor adjustments, but when it will happen is unsure.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

(and just to add some things to prevent possible misunderstanding)

8 hours ago, Kiina // Chinezen ^_^ said:

@FirestarteR93 I think that users use English to give feedback, and it reflects fairness and principle,because other senior administrators can read it

Of course, some users don't use English, but it doesn't affect their feedback, they can use translation tools to express, at least people can read most of the content, this is possible

Please note that you are now Moderation Team Leader, and we can clearly feel the permissions you have on the forums, which is quite high, and even you can edit the rules of the game(The rules of the game are the job of the project manager. I've never seen any community manager reply to that part, but you replied there)

Only by insisting on fairness and principle can senior managers serve the users better

by the way, I think you're an excellent administrator, and we believe you'll be a community manager later, but now, keep it up

oh trust me, it does affect it a lot (google is really horrible for translating large texts - on some occasions we had to guess what is the exact meaning of user's message)

About my role & permissions - people say "with great power comes great responsibility" - I am responsible for everything that happens on the forum, so I try to keep eye on everything that's going on around here

(about my post in the in-game rules, It was meant to be deleted and re-posted by higher ranked - back then I was away while the rules got changed, however when I came back 2 days later, I noticed that the topic at the forum was not updated for some reason or it was just forgotten. Unfortunately there was no CM/PM online, so I was sitting and wondering if i should leave it be, which potentially could've resulted in people being banned due to outdated information or to make the post by myself)

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.