Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How did you find out about ATS & ETS 2?

LordBenji

12 hours ago, LordBenji said:

@Digital That brings me childhood memories, when I was stopping at red lights in GTA SA, while being rear ended by a taxi lol. I was doing it too in GTA IV and V sometimes... I kind of want to play again, but it would mean few days worth of download, rip me.

Stopping at red lights in GTA IV was 100% guaranteed to be rear ended. :lol:

I found it years ago when I was on the search for a new racing simulator to play. At first I thought the game was for racing big rigs on proper circuits... but then I read up on it and found out differently. Decided to give it a shot anyway, out of curiosity... and fell in love with it for when I need a game to just drive and relax, and meet friendly people. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

I actually used to play one of SCS previous games before steam came out and when one of the first gaming sites actually started to close, it was claimed though , that the games back then where full of spyware and viruses.. lol

18 Wheels of Steal : Haulin was a good game in its day..

On 29.10.2017 at 2:11 PM, Digital said:

Stopping at red lights in GTA IV was 100% guaranteed to be rear ended. :lol:

AAhhhhh those were the days.. haha

The first time I learned about american truck simulator and euro truck simulator, it was when I played that version on my cell phone, and reviewing some things on YouTube about the game for my cell phone, I found out that it was for my PC.

I bought the American first and then the Euro, and I really liked it and more when I saw the convoys online.

I'm almost going for a year of having the games but I've learned many things with the passing of time, and more when I was with a company before.

Now I have my company now.

In  August 2008 my father told me about sometype of game you drive truck.However i come to home and search for this game.I enjoy is so much it was Euro truck simulator (first one).Then at 2012 Euro truck simulator 2 come up but didnt bought it. I bought Ets in 2016 and i was looking the way to play Multiplayer and found TruckersMp and im happy to be part of TruckersMp.

When people play games, they may see it on some platforms

How I found multiplayer, saw the Ets2 multiplayer video on the Internet, and found it interesting, so I went to play

When people know Ets2, I think ATS, they'll know

• 2 weeks later...
  • SuliHD locked this topic

Archived