Own a company or drive for a company?

FuelingAround

Having a company means you need to spend a lot of time for it, I am General Manager from ConSecGroup and our Management has got six positions and each one has got different tasks. All in all, if you need to do all of the tasks on your own you have to spend a lot of time. If you just want to drive and enjoy beeing part of a company and you also want some "freetime", I recommend you to join a VTC.

Kind regards,

ConSecGroup-GM xXJasonXx

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer being a lone warrior tbh. I don't play TMP enough to set up my own nor do I have the time to create a VTC based on my own ideas  - which are unique to basically every VTC I've known about so far.

And as for being a driver, I've never even considered it, not even in the early days when my ideas didn't exist. With the right community it could be fun I'm sure, but most of them are too strict for me, and there's a lot of VTCs out there whose 'activity requirements' are a big joke.

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

Hey,

just be free - dont have company. (oh, that rhymes). I dont have a company and i think i will never apply for one or create one.
Im not a fan of this feature, i just like to be free and not bound to any corporation/company.

But nevertheless, driving alone is boring. Delivering with friends is the key, to dont get annoyed and bored by the game. :D

Greetings

• 2 weeks later...

Archived