Domantas.S.

What's your favorite country - in game, and why?

Guest JackLad

My would probably be Scandinavia and France as there are such nice quiet roads that have an amazing scenery. And I love the fact the sun sets are stunning! You can get such amazing pictures from them!

I personally prefer Norway in the base game, especially the road from Bergen to Oslo as it's really scenic! Lots of nice rest stops to take a break and absorb the view. I still need to do more exploring in France but otherwise I love it.

I like them all pretty equally, except for England. Can't stand driving in England, and it's not because of driving on the left side... but its roads are generally quite dangerous and with quite a bit of construction. I usually like the challenge, but driving in England feels more annoying than challenging lol

Guest Aled_Morris

Hello, My favourite country is got to be France.

Great scenery, Great roads.

Scandinavia,France,Austria,Italia

The have the best Country Roads and i love Country Roads it´s so much better as a Highway...  :)

For me it`s Germany and Sweden. I think Germany just because I am from there and because I know all the cities. Also I like Austria and because of that I I am glad of the Italia DLC. But I don't like France, just because the land is so big and for me it's a little bit boring there. I know some of you will kill me :=)

I really like driving in France, because of some wonderful country roads and the small towns along these roads and also the scenery is so nice :) . Maybe the Italien DLC is going to be my favourite country to drive in :) (I am really looking forward for it :) )

Kind regards,

ConSecGroup-GM xXJasonXx

Guest Nors.

With the new future dlc,it looks like italy.