Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What's your favorite country - in game, and why?

Germany

France

Italy

Poland

Belgium

Netherlands

Luxembourg

Sweden

Norway

Denmark

United Kingdom

Switzerland

Austria

Czech Republic

Slovensko

Hungary

Hello trucker's, my favorite is Sweden, cause there's a beautiful roads...^_^

cities in Europe are not good because the models are old but scandinavia and france are very nice 

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

One of my favourite roads is the E16 highway from Bergen to Oslo because of the twisty roads, however the last time I have been on that road was July 26th about a month before the double trailers came out, where Bergen was also transformed into a high population area. 

My favourite country is Slovakia, particularly the Kosice area in the far-eastern part of the map because of its quiet natural beauty scene and the river there flowing right through a hilly valley, makes for a picturesque scene. Time to get away from the daily life of C-D basically. 

My favourite country is Germany. It has a mix of peace and chaos, in cities like Stuttgart or Munchen there is usually only a few players while Duisburg is a goddamn hell, all in the same country.

Special mention to France, i love two cities there: La Rochelle looks like an adorable medieval town, and Lille, that is located just a few kms away from the chaotic Calais but it offers a reasonably quiet traffic.

Norway for the nice roads.

Owner of a Audi RS6  And BMW M3

59c67b96f038a_Gumball3000Banner.jpg.db1f09cf945a75a4156e4b5ca53f1048.jpg

Archived