Improvements About Ets2-MP

CanKappa

I would like to share my opinions and ideas with you to make Ets2MP better. I will try to explain them with short sentences.Thank you for your attention in advance.

1.)Skoda and trucks without trailers mustn't be allowed for MP. All players who use these vehicles are clearly trolling others.
2.) Spawning issues... Sometimes players break the rules and exit the game by pressing ALT+F4. After they came back to the game they immediately show up the middle of the road and causes accidents.
3.)Extremely high ping/lag issues. I know that the server kicks the players automatically when they got high ping but that should more and more sensitive. After 130ms problems start.
4.)Insufficient and unfair MODS. Last week I got banned due to ramming. Maybe I deserved but there are hundreds of other players who causes biggest accidents and only KICKED. I banned 4 days! I could be kicked too or they could be banned too ... Mods or admins are not able to catch up with everything. Sometimes none of them take cares of Calais-Duisburg road. Numbers of them should increase by you. 
These are my opinions and wanted share with you. Have a good work :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.