New or other Report System

100xdonaldx001

Suggestion Name: New or other Report System

Suggestion Description: Add a new or better Report system to the game

Any example images: nope.

Why should it be added?: (see below)

Hi, i want to make something to improve the game. (its about the report system)

There is now the new Report system here on the site and i think why do we have then a report system in the game?
it makes no sense if the report is not accepted or nothing is done.
So my idea is when the report ingame is not accepted or deleted it would be automaticly create a report here on the site.
then you get a notification ingame that you should add a video or something to the report
so that means the report will be created by the game with your name
but it is then not visible for others unless you add a comment with a video to it-
means somewhere is the comment must stand "http://www." etc. and a common upload site means "youtube" or "myvideo" or "vid.me" etc
so when you login the next time you get a message that you should delete the report manualy or make a comment with a video (proof)
so here a little thing extra
not editable (added by the game automaticly):
"Perpetrator (TruckersMP ID only)", "When did it happen, Please only provide date and time in UTC", "Server", "Reason"
editable:
"Language", "Please provide all evidence, including /pinfo or similar"

little example
ingame: you report someone
-accepted: report will be deleted and you get a message
- not accepted: report will be created manualy and you get the message
"No Action was taken against [User XY]"
"We created automaticly a report on our website "https://www.truckersmp.com/reports""
"Please edit the report and add your language and Evidence"
On Site:
-if you don't got any evidence (click "Delete report ")
-you got any evidence (Add evidence to the comment line or an extra evidence line and click "Submit Report")
Moderator or Admin:
-Control the Report and Accept it or not.
after that the report is done

When you don't edit your reports then it will be automaticly deleted after 7 Days
But you get the message that you don't edit your Reports when you login like:

Loginmessage:
"You have [open reports numbers] reports open"

"The reports can be edited on "https://www.truckersmp.com/reports""

i know its a lot of work but everytime you report someone nothing happens etc. and after 10 minutes you get a message please report the player on "https://www.truckersmp.com/reports"

sry for the long text its as short as i can and i write it before i saw this site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I don't like such complicated advice.It's not necessary to spend too much time researching how to report players

Edited by Chinois&Cinesi&Kinesisk

-1 The current report system is perfectly fine :) This would be too overly complicated, the current report system is  pretty easy. Half the in game reports are for minor things that are not even worth a ban and many are useless, if you watch admin streams you can see this as they go through the reports so a system like this would end up adding an awful lot of more then likely useless reports to the website increasing the workload massively for admins. The current report system is much better as you can report in game and there is a 2 minute clips of the reported player so admins can see what happened but if your in game report does not get looked at (which can often happen due to the huge numbers of reports in game) you can create a web report if you think the player deserves a ban. The new points system and report limit on web reports is also great as it makes people choose who is really worth reporting and not just reporting every slight little thing so the report system is much quicker and more efficient :)

I really do not think the report system needs changing :)

Edited by Killua // Ireland ^_^
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.