The end of Teamspeak 3

Since the early days of TruckersMP, we've linked to a 3rd party Teamspeak 3 server under ts3.ets2mp.com and later ts3.truckersmp.com.

1st November, we will remove these links, since we now have an official discord, it doesn't make sense for us to keep these links, since we have no say on how it's run.

If you want to keep connecting to the teamspeak 3 server, make sure to log on to it and note down it's official address, as after November 1st, those links will no longer work.

View post on homepage

for more then 1 year now the "old" ETS2MP / Truckers MP TS3 server has assumed a new identity... 

not only the name but also the adress changed...

To complete the info stated above by tuxy... the new adress is ==>  ts3gh.eu

The TS3 server wont go anywhere... will be the same as it always was... just a diferent name thats all!

• Like 2

76561198099032395.png

2 hours ago, ThatCrazyPillow said:

@mcglynn14 As was stated in the post: It is not 'our' TS3 Server. It's a 3rd party one, most likely created by fans or something along these lines.

The TS3 was originaly created with a partnership betwen eNeS the TS3 host and Rootkiller... its not a "Fan" its was a partnership...

After TMP decided to cut their partnership with the TS.. which was more then 1 year ago... the TS assumed a new identity of GamersHUB

But still abiding by the same principles... open TS3 server for all no matter wht you play... online 24/7

76561198099032395.png

5 minutes ago, Ollie - #24S said:

Teamspeak is yesterday's news, Discord is the future, it's more lightweight, more secure and much better for text communication, which is what happens mainly in the TruckersMP Community. I think this is a good decision on the TruckersMP Team's part.

For my Opinion Discord sucks, but different persons and different meanings ;)

• Like 1

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

Never used TeamSpeak. Definitely not gonna miss it, myself. I'm just happy my screenshot was used for the cover on the site. :D Thank you for choosing it! <3

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >