Change the server without leaving the game

Jhoni30 [BR-EN]

Suggestion Name:                      

Being able to change the server without leaving the game

Suggestion Description:

When we decide to change servers, it is necessary to close the game. If it were possible, an option to disconnect from the server and choose another to reconnect without closing the game would be cool!

Any example images:         

Nope.

Why should it be added?       

In my opinion, this will decrease the connection time when you are logged out by the system!
Also, when we are on a server and our friends combine to play on a different server, this option speeds up the process of connecting to the server.

it's just an idea If you can not, it's okay.

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion but it's been already suggested and rejected. Please use the search function while you are in the suggestions section. 

Rejected,

Kind Regards

PrototypeGR

• Thanks 1
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.