Ats2

ItzDenis

Question

10 answers to this question

I think what your trying to say is it the same process to download atsmp as ets2mp answer is yes when you download you can select if you want to download both games MP or you can chose one it will ask where you want your files i just put them in my ets2 and ats folder in documents i hope this is the answer you are looking for.

Dear @ItzDenis,

When installing the launcher, there is a tick box for both ATS and ETS. If you would like to install the launcher for 1 or both games then just make sure you put the appropriate tick(S).

H_SJgz6PRIyYj0KFAkSK3A.png

In addition, the file paths are both different as they are 2 different games

ATS - [Steam file location]\Steam\SteamApps\common\American Truck Simulator

ETS - [Steam file location]\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

Does this and the above answers solve your problem? 
If so, let us know :P

Thanks and Drive on,

-MJ

I’m assuming that you’re on about ATS, not ATS2 as it isn’t out yet. 

Just ensure that you’ve got at least 2 hours in the game and that your steam account is public before attempted to link your game with TruckersMP. 

Lastly, when you’re installing TruckersMP, make sure that ‘ATS Multiplayer’ is ticked on the ‘Select Components’ menu.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

What's your question? Could you rephrase it?

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

Hello @ItzDenis,

Yes. First follow the instructions given above.

If you have already downloaded the launcher uninstalled it and reinstal it.

After:

1) Now we go to the real activation of the game, go on to TruckersMP.com, go to My Profile - Settings and then press the button now, http://prntscr.com/a1cl6l

2) The game should be activated on TruckersMP in 5-60 minutes and you will be able to connect to the game and play our multiplayer mod.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

If you had already installed the mod with ETS2 only you must re-install the launcher and choose both ETS2 and ATS. You don't need to re-install the games.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M