Additional rule.

Glada_Laxen

Suggestion Name: Rule against spawning outside of no-collision or at least on busy roads. Or at least disallow spawning in while driving on roads. 
Suggestion Description: It causes accidents and it is difficult to avoid, basically impossible. Also like to add that I reported a user that were behind me, thinking he drove into me from behind causing me to crash. But really someone spawned right infront of me, which I could not see because he was still loading in and being invisible for me at the time. It is not the first time I see people crash or fly away by people spawning in the middle of the road. 

Any example:

If you look very closely to the mini-map right after the collision, you can see a dot appear out of nowhere. There's no surprise neither me or the IGA who responded to my report did not see it, as it was only seen a millisecond before the Damage report came up. 

Why should it be added?: It causes accidents and it is difficult to avoid, basically impossible. It is also hard to catch what actually happened. 

SHeDTix.png

On 16.9.2017 at 12:50 PM, scarface0359 said:

We currently have no real plans to make this a bannable offense since there can be various reasons of why one would spawn on the road.

People can be spawning because of a crash or loading a save game. It would be unfair to ban for loading a save game wouldn't it?

Admins can and will ban when it is obviously being abused, but just a single spawn on the road is not a reason to ban.

This was previously suggested as well. Please have a look here.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.