[ARCHIVED] Truck Driver's Handbook

MrGravyCakes

Just a small mistake:  "Yu cna then pull into the other lane."  you meant "you can then ..." just edit it and Hope you can continue it.

Change "EuroPoort" to "EuroPort"; Don't Worry about the English, I'll check it periodically!

It's made in a friendly speech from rules.

Good Luck

Tag Line: Want to Have fun, join Trucking World at ETS2, ATS and TruckersMP.

Respected Member of the Arab Community and TMP
Former: Forum Moderator, Support Team & Game Moderator

There should be more details about overtaking stuff, cause too much drivers ignore the "lag-distance" and its not enough for you to see your trailer is in front of the other truck. We all should leave about 2-3 trailers distance to avoid crashing the truck we are overtaking. Appart from that, it´s well done : )

lkRjRkb.png

Just a small mistake:  "Yu cna then pull into the other lane."  you meant "you can then ..." just edit it and Hope you can continue it.

Change "EuroPoort" to "EuroPort"; Don't Worry about the English, I'll check it periodically!

It's made in a friendly speech from rules.

Good Luck

Thanks, I have issues typing but you weren't to know :)

There should be more details about overtaking stuff, cause too much drivers ignore the "lag-distance" and its not enough for you to see your trailer is in front of the other truck. We all should leave about 2-3 trailers distance to avoid crashing the truck we are overtaking. Appart from that, it´s well done : )

what font did you use :D

Cambria

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hey!

I read all the lines you wrote. There really is very useful information under each title. In fact , I would like many players to read this topic and learn detailed information. I hope the players will regulate themselves. Thank you so much for the information you gave You are good man.

King Regards
Scanva Diesel A/S

• 3 weeks later...