Add minimize button for launcher

MushroomLTU

Suggestion Name: add minimize button for launcher

Suggestion Description: add minimize button for launcher so we can minimize it. I know we can minimize trough context menu from task bar, but that needs a couple keys to be pressed (at least on Windows 10) and having minimize button would be easier. 

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: I don't really have a reason for this, but it's just a little simple thing most of executable programs do, and it may be useful sometimes.

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

@MushroomLTU,

In exactly what context would it be 'useful sometimes'?

Once you open the launcher, you choose which game, then the launcher closes. It doesn't need a minimize button, why would you open the launcher if you're not going to play the game?

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

30 minutes ago, Ashley said:

@MushroomLTU,

In exactly what context would it be 'useful sometimes'?

Once you open the launcher, you choose which game, then the launcher closes. It doesn't need a minimize button, why would you open the launcher if you're not going to play the game?

Maybe something to do quickly...?

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There is no necessity to have that option. You either start the launcher and play the game or you just do not open it. No point in having it open. It takes a few seconds to double-click the launcher anyway.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.