Restrict/Blacklist Cars

H4MZ4_

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Idea.

I'd also suggest to have a 4 - ban system.

1 - Warning, which will pop up every time you use the scout having the notification "You've got warned for breaking rules with the scout. Be careful!" which will get removed after a month.

2 - Restriction for 1 week.

3 - Restriction for 1 month.

4 - Permanent restriction.

People should be able to make ban apply for permanent bans, so the one's not abusing the cars have also a chance to enjoy it.

The car itself is not bad. But the driver is. I'm one of the low percentage not abusing the scout to ram people. I'm just enjoying it..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest GЯΞУHOUИD

members can make troll by truck. It has nothing to do with the car. but good idea. +1 :wesmart:

I like this suggestion, presuming the blacklisting will be automatically applied to the server

Even if they just start ramming people and cutting them off in trucks, they still lose a "feature" temporarily, or possibly even permamentally if it gets too bad

• 3 months later...
  • Game Producer

Thanks for your suggestion, but we're not gonna implement things. I understand that you want to blacklist cars if people commit offences with them, but same goes with trucks yo be honest.. You can commit similar offences with trucks, so that'd mean we have to blacklist some people from driving trucks too..