New server with enforced traffic rules

MushroomLTU

• 1 month later...

Suggestion Name: new server with enforced traffic rules

Suggestion Description: add or change existing server and enforce traffic rules there, so anyone disobeying traffic rules can get actually punished, for example you must drive by the speed that is shown in GPS/road signs; you can only reach 90 km/h, you can't overtake at roads where it's not allowed and probably some others. People could report other people for disobeying rules.

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?: it would make everything more realistic and I think there are many people who want to play realistically, and they should have that chance.

Илиян Каменов 

It is a great idea, I like it and I like to play in a server with realistic rules. But already we have several servers including: SIM 1-2-3, [US] Sim, Arcade, ATS sim, and the last but not least ATS [US] Sim.
All of these servers need to be observed by our game moderators in order to create a neat environment for players. 
Now, Imagine that server you are suggesting. It could be lots of disobeying rules and it needs a lot of GM's which I believe it is impossible.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

Opening a specific server that applies red-light penalties as an example would be unfeasible given that developers would take time to program the "example" signal.
If you want to simulate, and just follow traffic rules, many people who want to simulate, avoid high traffic areas, is simple.

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Suggestion Description: add or change existing server and enforce traffic rules there, so anyone disobeying traffic rules can get actually punished, for example you must drive by the speed that is shown in GPS/road signs; you can only reach 90 km/h, you can't overtake at roads where it's not allowed and probably some others. People could report other people for disobeying rules.

Why should it be added?: it would make everything more realistic and I think there are many people who want to play realistically, and they should have that chance.

If you want to play like real, dont go out of rules and drive like you'll do it in real life. That's all you can do 

Илиян Каменов 

46 minutes ago, ilian kamenov said:

If you want to play like real, dont go out of rules and drive like you'll do it in real life. That's all you can do 

Yes ,that is all I can do ,but that does not help at all as long as others find fun in using cars ,driving on the wrong side ramming oncoming traffic.. I personally don't play the game atm ,because i find it not so appealing ,driving 100km just to be rammed by some "less gifted" coming on the wrong side of the road ,ruining the whole trip..

If there would be technical way to implement crossroad traffic violation (not speeding ones!) that fines you based on your total income, that would cut down on people

blazing through intersections. Of course traffic violation would need to be server enforced and not player choice in settings. So that combined, big fines that scale

to your total income that set you back considerable would help great deal to make people stop at red lights.

It should be a good trial, but the punishment for this server will be impossible because it's much more strict than that has already shown in official website. It could be possible with more strict server settings, such as 90/50 km/h.In my opinion, this server can be ruled with kicks and blocks. Such as for someone who disobey the realistic traffic laws shown in game, they will get kicked or blocked from the server due to the seriousness of the offense, if not driving against the general rules. Well, the probability is still up to the capability of TruckersMP, but I would be glad if this comes out :D

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

20 hours ago, [Chenxi/227]*Edmund said:

It should be a good trial, but the punishment for this server will be impossible because it's much more strict than that has already shown in official website. It could be possible with more strict server settings, such as 90/50 km/h.In my opinion, this server can be ruled with kicks and blocks. Such as for someone who disobey the realistic traffic laws shown in game, they will get kicked or blocked from the server due to the seriousness of the offense, if not driving against the general rules. Well, the probability is still up to the capability of TruckersMP, but I would be glad if this comes out :D

I like this idea and it also has its share of challenges. What if you go in one second too soon or too late? Right now red light spotting violation its really not accurate to real life. If you just move in after red light you don't get pull over

(I haven't seen it happening on bigger scale) and it doesn't create traffic accidents (excluding edge cases). What if someone ram you from behind and you flip into the light? Lots of challenges but very interesting idea.

Илиян Каменов 

Just one question.. One get's kicked for not driving with the lights on during night... How many people are sitting ,watching to enforce that rule??? I think it is 0 ,because it is a simple if then or else thing.. So ,for example. A=speed limit   B=Truck speed.. If A is smaller than B for 15 seconds... enforce C   C=Penalty.. How hard can it be?

• 1 month later...

They should do something about the car buddies who are playing on the server messing up and braking in the front for nothing, because these administrators are not enough to surround everything and whenever we report in game results in nothing, and the guy goes unpunished, every day I I have the habit of reporting someone joking, then 15 minutes appears the message that nothing was done, that is scrotum, because when it was the opposite because of a failure I took a ban, this team of Truckers should be something serious, but I see It looks more like a playground for kids.

It would work if they could see our camera during such a time or time, and some better reporting system, that when we report someone can show up on time, or something, because it takes too long to appear, if they are not aware, expel these children from team and place qualified people, not as a LUIG who all his life played and jokes about being adm.

+1

It is very easy to apply this, if Truckers MP has the possibility of obligatorily applying certain functions of the original ETS 2, the solution to this suggestion is to force the infractions to remain active. I would say to force about the original speed limit of 90 km / h of the game, but there is a car and it would not be convenient to perform that action, unless it is removed car. And regarding infractions for non-compliance with road regulations, I think it is possible, a system would have to be developed so that players can use the police car to monitor the roads, and give them certain command to issue a punishment, BUT is not easy to apply to any player, if not the most submerged players in realism, if it were for me I would allow the police car, but those who want to use them would force them to drive correctly, be instructed and if they commit bad behaviors take out the police car and prohibit car him for a month, and obviously the corresponding ban, since he would not be a member of the staff, if not a normal player with slight privileges on the server. In my personal opinion it is very necessary to leave the players to use the police car, but as stated above, not for all player. I think it would serve to give the servers a bit more realism, in addition to looking for a solution to your suggestion. Regarding moderators, I would leave them for more serious things, such as intentional ramming or intentional bad driving. If TruckersMP seeks to "relieve" the work of the moderators, it would begin to evaluate certain alternatives, or consider my comment, evaluating and perfecting it. In summary, I fully support your suggestion, because I am one of the drivers who conducts realistically.

RR 6599

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...