KmunBiene

What are your ideas of an better way to get rid out of idiots?

1. I don't think the 10 hours min. Singleplayer time would help keep "idiots" off MP. As written above they'll either wait for the time to pass afk or drive like they normally would and then continue just like that on MP. Don't think anything would change.

2. I personally would enjoy a little Parcour but lots of people will pass that and then just decide to troll on MP anyways, I honestly don't think the "idiots" you mean are bad drivers per se...they just decide to drive in a bothersome way.

3. The Problem with the questions is that people usually know the rules, they just choose to ignore and break them for their own convenience.

On 12/10/2017 at 6:20 PM, caff!!! said:

The thing is that the team wants ETS2MP to be all ages friendly, as with the base game, so I can see some short bans for swears, longer for slurs.  As for the ban, you are actually unbanned, as whoever put it in must had accidentally put a week in instead.

As english it not my native language, I might have explained myself wrong.
But yes I can see where you are coming from and it does make sense, and of course we can't have 70% of people blasting the ingame chat with insults.

But I do think the time of a ban between a wreck/collison on purpose, and a insult should be different. Yes I made a mistake insulting a guy who very obviously wrecked me and another guy, yet he has the guts to report me for insulting and not take his part of the blame and walks away with no punishment, but as I stated earlier in this thread, I made a mistake insulting him, so I would be the douchebag if I reported him and not admitting to my own mistake and take my punishment.

That's why I decided to let it slide and move on with my trip.

In my language we have a saying for what he did, but it sounds stupid translated to english.

Yes I got unbanned they day after i got banned, as for how I did that will remain private, but I can tell you the 7 days was intentional.

On 12/10/2017 at 6:20 PM, caff!!! said:

Edited by Lujer