Italia DLC Giveaway

Sgt_Tailor

46 minutes ago, LTBD - OWNER - said:

fails to answer

I know that some former admins, now "Game Moderators" are very generous and grand another chance so you can just drive off and hope to get pulled over again. There is no blacklist as far as I know. Just make sure that you follow the mandatory steps :)

• Game Producer

Hello everyone,

The Italia DLC giveaway ended with less than a week to go till the release of the DLC. We would like to thank all of you guys participating in the event. 6 of you will win the DLC.

To make sure everything goes well, I will now specify how we will chose the winners.

-        The winners will be chosen during a livestream on Raichu’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JujuLienGames/live

-        During the livestream, you’ll see a list with the people participating in the DLC.

-        A random number will be generated, the entry corresponding that number will be a winner.

-        The winners will be contacted on the Forums by Smoky_TMP, so having a Forum account is a must.

-        5 people will be a back-up in case a winner doesn’t respond to the message in time.

-        Only people who have less than 4 active bans can win a copy of the DLC.

-        People who are currently banned won’t be able to win the DLC.

Special thanks to the team members who are going to buy a copy to give away to you guys: @Ashley  , @Scania LTD l Hyperion , @Aestrial, @derpatrick9, @Kayr0.

To end my message, I’d like to thank the (ex) team members who pulled the participating members over: @El Barto, @0zgur, @[???????] ResTed, @Memduh Ba?gan, @Sgt_Tailor, @Bandero, @bluesbass, @BAKERPK [PL] [ENG], @KOZIK, @Trucking Australia, @KhaosHammer, @oolala11, @CaptainKostaZ, @math-98, @DerAmpelmann, @Mike Dragon, @Penguin and @Mikkell [PL/SE].

If something isn’t clear, feel free to send me a message on the Forums in Dutch of English.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for participating

Smoky_TMP

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

It was kinda hard to participate in this giveway, because if im driving in France, Scandinavia or anywhere else than C-D road the admins just are not there. Or i haven´t seen.I went once  to C-D road and one admin come behind me for a while but seems like he didn´t even notice my tag.

Edited by Crea00tive
Didn´t see that the giveway has ended :P

• Game Producer

Correct @Sgt.CameronA

Congratulations to @Marc21Feb , @Blueman3 and @Road-King who already replied to my message, and won a copy of the DLC. 

Other winners: @ELLOBO34 Kraples and TNT-LØG Papa Leguas 304 don't own a forum account, so they'll be replaced by a backup winner in roughly 3 hours if they don't contact me in time. 

@ELLOBO34 has been replaced by @Spat91.

TNT-LØG Papa Leguas 304 has been replace by @Oliana.

Kraples as been replaced by @Mike!

Congratulations to the back ups who won as well.

• Thanks 5
  • True Story 1