Italia DLC Giveaway

Sgt_Tailor

2 hours ago, [GER]Enzo said:

I am using the Tag ,,ITDLC-DE" (DE for Germany of course), but i never saw anyone using the same tag, even if i seach Tag:huh: Am i using it worng? Should i use ,,...-GER" instead?? Help meeeehh:o 

No, your tag is good

• Thanks 1

@Deror87,

You don't need to be in busy areas of the map for this. Just use the tag "ITDLC", followed by the language you speak. Admins will come and find you wherever you are on the map, so you don't need to be in busy areas.

@GEB 005 Virablas (RJ),

If you have won, you will contacted on the release day of the DLC, or soon after.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

@Mika L it depends on what admins are online, and whether its busy or not. Of course, admin work and such takes priority of this unfortunately, and there has been a lot lately; but the event is still happening, of course. Just keep the tag, and you may be lucky.

• Thanks 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Hi @David Edson

The event is still happening, but it is not as active as it once was, so feel free to still set the tag. It doesn't matter what you are driving, as we pull everyone over.