Italia DLC Giveaway

Sgt_Tailor

Good luck everyone wish you all the best of luck

Happy Trucking!

Safe Journeys Fellow Drivers

~FATAL~

Was my Post Helpful, Click the "Icon" to show your feedback!

✍ Submit A Report | ⌛File An Appeal |  Obey The Law (Must Read) |  Help Desk Submit Ticket | 

✉ Submit Your Feedback | ✉ Got A Suggestion |  Forum Rules | ⚖ How To Become Admin

TMP Status

status.png

This is really bad for Players which have bad PCs. They cant drive around Calais-Duisburg and a lot of admins will loose him, and he has only a small chance to find an admin in other countries.

Chances are actually quite low you will be able to participate for this event on the Calais - Duisburg road.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

11 hours ago, scarface0359 said:

Chances are actually quite low you will be able to participate for this event on the Calais - Duisburg road.

What would be the best area to drive in, then? I feel like I don't have much time left to enter, and still I haven't ever met an admin on the road.

39 minutes ago, [Hungaro] Attila777 said:

I can not win because I play on eu 1? this is discrimination:angry:

Nope, I play only on EU1 too but i  came to EU2 for this event, great event. 

A small effort you must do

2 hours ago, Euro Trucker 2017 said:

Is this event still available? Already passed 2 admins but they did nothing (maybe they afk)

Yes, you will get followed at random & hear sirens.....pull over & expect to be asked a question related to Italy! Make sure your tag is set & you quote the line in the post during the stop! 

It has to be random & not all admins are taking part, just listen for sirens & if the admin stops with you its game on :) 

• True Story 2