Italia DLC Giveaway

Sgt_Tailor

Is this any question bout italy?

When we do find someone who meets these requirements, we will drive behind them, use our horn / siren and ask them to pull over. You will then need to park in a safe place where you will have to answer a question about Italy.

I am an ex-community manager and Game Moderator. All ban request via pm will be ignored and must be sent through the proper channels.

23 hours ago, Mika L said:

I guess, so. As long as you will meet an admin which will follow behind you and then pull you over.

But if you're smart, you'll take the popular areas, such as Calais-Duisburg where's it isn't unusual to meet an admin driving by.

I drove so many times with the tag and i didn't met an admin. But at the roads to Dortmund i got pulled over, but i answered the questions wrong.

This makes me excited. Thanks a lot staff for making this giveaway!

BTW, I wonder how hard the questions will be. E.g. will it be along the lines of "What is the capital of Italy?" or "What Italian city did Tchaikovskiy mention in his Swan Lake Ballet?" :huh:

Guest TIGER-NL

About how difficult the questions will be Can not be estimated.

The Admins do not make it quite easy, I can tell you.
With 1.8 million players who can join it should not be too easy either.
There are 6 giveways.

If you first failed do you have another chance.