Italia DLC Giveaway

Sgt_Tailor

54 minutes ago, chipmunk197 said:

youll be hard to find them now most of them have gone off for the day

That is my "problem".
If i am not set up a notification to the News i probably wont know about it, if i set up a weekly probably getting way later than this, with the daily, and i am already 5 hours late, and actually in the "valley time"..

The "2 days later (on Xth of oct.) during server peak time we will patrol" would be a more professional, less randomly organized promo!

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

sounds good :D

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

Even though I have already had my turn at the questions, I want to do it again lol. Not to have more chances at the giveaway, but just because its fun.

even if there is no giveaway aspect involved, I think we should do this more often!

Edited by A Simple Cheeseburger w/ Fries
Fixed errors from this tiny phone keyboard >:(