Italia DLC Giveaway

Sgt_Tailor

^ This is an implication when providing the duration of 12 months because after 1 year (= 12 months), a green dot will turn yellow.

EDIT: I'm a dummy. I missed the part where it says TMP staff cannot participate. Only saw it now upon reading it again. :c

Can Trial Admins participate and have a chance to win or is it limited to non-staff members? After all, we are just regular players in-game! If that accounts for anything. lol

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

It is actually cool, but i already have the money in my steam wallet for that. I have too already taken it for the other DLC which should come with the Italia.

But i wish the others all good luck!

Oh and BTW i have one Ban still under 12 months so i really couldn't do this.

3 minutes ago, KmunBiene said:

one Ban still under 12 months

1 < 4

One ban is still "less than 4 bans" so would have had the opportunity to participate as well ;)