Is this bannable?

Question

Hello.

I drove on the road from joining game. After one minute waiting (because of loading all players), i started goo to the road in my line. Suddenly i saw an player coming which was first invisible for me, he was overtaking, and after i drove around 5 seconds he appeard overtaking someone and crashed with me.

Can i get now banned for that?  The Calais-Duisburg was at this moment high-populated and around the corner were already some crashs.

I think its my fault, because i could see his playertag, which i didn't saw, but he overtook at the high-populated Calais-Duisburg.

4 answers to this question

The question is: Why should you be banned when he overtook inappropriately in a high populated area? When all players were loaded and you waited properly before starting to drive and if you followed the speed limit, there will hardly be any consequences.

26 minutes ago, darkneon2002 said:

Only if it is proven that you do respawn on the road to cause trouble.

But please avoid loggin in/out on the road itself

I didn't spawn on the road. I spawned on the grass, beside the road.

After a small spawn time, the No Collission Bug is gone, i didn't had the No collission bug, otherwise i just would drove through the car, but after the collission my carstopped.

44 minutes ago, Anriandor said:

The question is: Why should you be banned when he overtook inappropriately in a high populated area? When all players were loaded and you waited properly before starting to drive and if you followed the speed limit, there will hardly be any consequences.

All players were loaded, and i waited 1 minute, it should reach until the No collission bug has gone, and i drove under 100, which was the speed limit.

Thanks for you all replies, im going to tell him that.