Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS2 MP Game crashed - FATAL ERROR

upiter86

Question

Добрый день, у меня выкидывает ошибка «Игра разбилась - FATAL ERROR» при запуске игры Euro Truck Simulator 2 с клиентом мультиплеер, просьба решите эту проблему !!!!! Я отключил публик bera в Стеам, несколько раз переустанавливал игру, проверял целостность кэша игры в стеам, НИЧЕГО НЕ ПОМОГЛО!!!! А игра American Truck Simulator идет прекрасно, без прочих ошибок.

Good day, I throw out the error "The game crashed - FATAL ERROR" when you start the game Euro Truck Simulator 2 with the client multiplayer, please solve this problem !!!!! I disabled the public bera in Steam, several times reinstalled the game, checked the integrity of the game cache in steami, NOTHING HELPED !!!! And the game American Truck Simulator goes perfectly, without other mistakes.

bI5A8Bm0TyY.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hello @upiter86,

If the other solutions does not work unfortunately, I advise you to read this topic : 

This topic give you an another solution to try to solve your problem.

If you get this error you could try the below guide also make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7), DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. Make sure you check the guide below and don't forget to verify your game files!

General Crashes and errors that you may experience with the launcher or the game try CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg