Connect error

STCB

Question

When I try to load the game a window pop up said:

An error occurred while contacting our update servers

(Systern.Net.WebException. The remomote server returned an erroe: (522)

Origin Connection Time-out.

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDatalnternal(Uri address,

WebRequest& request)

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)

at LauncherV2.MainWindow.GetProjects()). Press ok to try again or cancle to visit download page.

I try to restart my computer and reinstall it but I still got the same problem.

Help Please.

6 answers to this question

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
  • Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
  • Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
  • Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
  • Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download
  • Open The Launcher with admin privileges and click "Install Available Updates" 

If you have a question, feel free to write to 
https://support.truckersmp.com/

• Upvote 2

Ccleaner is a system maintenance cleaning program. It is a small and reliable job seeking program. It is recommended to download it. Remove the truckersmp file from the control panel. Steamapps> common> ets2 If there is truckersmp file here, delete it if there is no bin. Delete everything that belongs to TruckerSMP on the desktop, including the launcher zip file in dowlaad. Clean with ccleaner, including the scanner. Restart the computer after operation. Download the mp version from https://truckersmp.com/ and run it as administrator and select the correct directories to install. Run Truckersmp as administrator.

That could be some issue with your internet connection here are some things that may help. have you done a hard reset on your pc/ router? if not try this turn your pc off unplug 3 to 5 minutes and plug in and trun on also make sure everything is updated try to limit whats on your wifi and try to hard wire if not already. and check to see if your ISP is making sure nothing is down on there end. hope this helped If that did not work try to verify game cache. and try to clear temp files by Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut. In the Run window or search box, type the following command exactly: %temp% This commands will open the folder that Windows has designated as your Tempfolder. Select all of the files and folders within the Temp folder that you want to delete. Unless you have a reason to otherwise, select them all.