Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Where can I find an interior accessory mod working with truckersmp?

andreiwow2

Question

10 answers to this question

1- Cabin Accessories   2-Raven Truck Design Pack 

they are very nice accessories 

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

43 minutes ago, ALTUNSOY said:

Don't forget about Mighty Griffin Tuning Pack & DAF Tuning Pack , since they also add a little piece of accessories that you can place inside, as of what I know only official packs are going smooth with multi, everything else like free custom interior mods is not compatible with TMP.

20 minutes ago, ALTUNSOY said:

Like i know there are no mods who work with the Multiplayer.
Just some pluggins will work, as long as they dont give you any advantages. Like a sound pluggin.
I dont think that there is a Plugin for Interrior Accessories. 

Just a DLC like Altunsoy said will work, because they are integrated to ETS2.

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

31 minutes ago, ** Kamazik Transcargo ** said:

I'm afraid it's not possible as for multi, saying that based on my own experience..even if I have the official Cabin Accesories Pack installed and some extra mods going with it, looks like they are compatible for single player only and can't be activated on multi.

So if I buy the DLC, I can't use it?

Dear @andreiwow2,

If you buy said DLC, you can enjoy the contents of the DLC without problem within the multiplayer as has been said in previous comments.

Are you satisfied with the answers you have been given?

A greeting!

• Like 1

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&