"Character / account" - gone

Nordmo [NOR]

Question

Hello, for a few days ago, I put my computer back too factory settings / wiped all my stuff on my pc.

And now I was downloading ETS2 agian + truckersmp luncher. And I started up my game throgh & without truckersmp luncher.

And now I dont have my account? Do I need creat new character, or is it a sulation to fix it? I was sure that if I delited my game, i would still be avaible to get it back when i download later

8 answers to this question

Dear @Nordmo [NOR],  unfortunately as how it seems your original profile got lost as result of formatting device, even though you can try to restore and rewind back data if possible with additional software for such purposes, or you can start from scratch with clear new profile, there is one another solution though - you can use custom profiles that can be downloaded from sites like https://ets2.lt/en/ (just example) and after that you can keep on managing them in the way of how you wish. As of last saying, it's always good to keep your profiles / saves backed up somewhere, in cases of possible data loss, so you won't lose current progress of anything.

Greetings! : )

Click Start, Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and System Restore.
Select Restore my computer to a previous version, and then click Next.
In the calendar that appears, dates in boldface type indicate that a restore point was created that day. Select a date that you know your system is working properly and click Next.
A confirmation window will appear. Click Next to start the restore process. The system will restart automatically during this process.

I'm sorry to see that taking you computer back will not work as when you reformated your Harddrive it erasies everything including the System Restore points. The best thing I can tell you to do is to download a game profile from a mods site or ask a friend for thiers. Than every so often back up your profile to a USB stick or external hard drive. I back up mine once a week to USB stick.

On a side note, it might be a good idea to have more than one profile for your game(s). Use one for MP or SP with no mods and one for mods.

Another thing you could do is creat a new profile and use economy mods to get your profile back to point you want it than remove the mod from the profile.

NTF | Will the Werewolf - Newman's Transcontinental Freightlines - CEO

76561198017604707.png