End of website translations

They should keep the main languages like English, Spanish, German and Portuguese, at least these. :(

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

1 hour ago, DrEGZo said:

^ Google translate is definitely not the best solution to translate things and can often lead to misunderstandings.

Not even the TMP team trusts in Google :D if a player submits an appeal in the wrong language, it is translated by staff that speaks this language. This is the only way to ensure that the translation is good.

What I said was sarcasm.

There is still somethink i dont understand....why the website still have the " Language " select if there is no Language i can select? :D

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

@Nors. I can barely believe that translators are used to answer questions of users when they don’t understand something in the website. 

I’d rather think their main task will be translating appeals. 

BUT it could be also possible that the website translations will return. I mean they were basically removed because it was difficult to update them each time, but since there are now translators that can do that... 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This topic is now being locked to prevent post farming and unnecessary replies. It will be kept in this section for informational purposes.

//Locked.

• Guest locked this topic