New Rank: Game Administrator Leader

Dear Players!

As you will have noticed we have made another new rank public this week. The title of this new rank is "Game Administrator Team Leader."

To continue efforts to improve our teamwork and systems further we have been trying out this rank over the past few months to help improve the management of our Trial and Game administrators. As of now, there are 6 team leaders for Trial and In-Game admins who manage their own team of up to 10 admins.

Some of the main roles of Admin Leaders are the following;

• Weekly and Monthly Activity checks
  • Weekly and Monthly Quota checks
  • Checking Appeals and Reports dealt with
  • Assisting Project Managers with Promotions and Demotions, noting that it is still up to the Project Managers to take those actions.

Admin Team leaders are still required to keep to Admin quotas and do all the same stuff that Admins do.

Admin Team leaders when needed are chosen from the current Administration Team.

Happy trucking!

--> View post on homepage

Psst. This isn't a new rank, but we've kept it a bit private to begin with. It was actually created a good while before I changed rank from VPM to WebDev. Now, however, it's announced, and they can assume more public duties.

Good luck with your continued work, all IGA leaders ^^

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Project Managers haven't checked the quotas since this was introduced in March (march i think). But that didn't affect the public hence why it was not announced.

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Current Advisor of

TruckersMP.com

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

This is a controversial ranking,all people who are above the game administrator level are their leaders,I can only think that this has reduced some of the work of community managers

10 hours ago, the bored hermit said:

as im friends with one of them

So are you implying that this not mentioned person has been leaking confidential information which were only available to members of staff and that this person had been sharing these with people outside the team, i.e. the public?

10 hours ago, Anriandor said:

So are you implying that this not mentioned person has been leaking confidential information which were only available to members of staff and that this person had been sharing these with people outside the team, i.e. the public?

I believe it was agreed that the team leaders can be mentioned to the public, however, it was never officially announced until now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...