Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP Real Operations

konfig0

I was enjoying the time with the people in the event. All was good when suddenly i see IGA Penguin in my left mirror as he passes and then suddenly cut off the road which resulted in him causing a wreck. Do not think he meant to cause an accident but we all know how the game dysync's so yea. well then i see " Texas pull in " and i just burst out laughing. 991172DD1C9D6FF851EF38C1F9CCF095E5A9F885
It was funny to be pulled over. But in all it went well. minor fender benders and all but hey what can we expect with over 600 people?

It was very boring and bad.

You can only see the events when you follow the route and are very fast, like police cars. If you don't follow instantly others, the police cars etc.. will be gone.

It was more like a boring convoy than random events.

You should place every day random crashed trucks and trailers on the map. And put some police, ambulance and fire engine vehicles on those crashing sites. No need for real players. Bots are enough. 

Or hire some players on this forum for that job.Without AFK Kick. So if people are not playing the game, they can act as actors in the game.

So much is possible with ets2mp, but nooo.... you don't want.

:troll:Nape Lazam - Youtube Channel about ETS2 - Idiots On The Road:troll:    

:troll:                       <3                           :troll:                          <3                                :troll:                                <3                          :troll:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa7C5hHVvuHLRZa5o0PhfXw

it was a nice day

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+